1933 California Street #1933
Situated in a prime, Pacific Heights neighborhood, this spacious, house-like condominium is located steps from buzzing eateries, Whole Foods, and Lafayette Park. Spanning two, light-soaked levels, this three-bedroom, three-and-a-half bath home offers 2,367+/- sunny square feet (per appraiser) of livable luxury. Furnished in hardwood flooring and custom built-ins throughout, the condominium has been appointed with a fireplace-clad living room and formal dining room on the main level, plus a large media room, study/office, and full bath on lower level. A modern kitchen features granite counters, stainless-steel appliances, and a butler’s pantry with wine fridge. Sliding glass doors continue outward to a sunny, south-facing patio lined in Spanish tile. Boasting a 138-foot-deep lot, an extra-wide shared lawn is dotted in flowering bougainvillea and citrus, providing the perfect backdrop for family barbeques and outdoor entertaining.
- Two-level, house-like condominium in Pacific Heights
- 2,367+/- sunny square feet (per appraiser) of livable space
- 3 generous bedrooms + study/office and 3.5 bathrooms
- Beautifully-aged hardwood flooring and custom built-ins throughout
- Modern kitchen with granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances
- Butler’s pantry with wine fridge and ample storage
- Spa-like master bath with marble countertops, ornate tile, and oversized shower
- Sunny, south-facing patio with extra-deep shared backyard perfect for little ones
- 2-car parking plus extra storage in the garage
- In close proximity to Whole Foods, Lafayette Park, bars, and boutiques
If you're looking for commanding views of San Francisco Bay, then Pacific Heights is your place. What you'll find is heart-stopping sunsets with neighborhood hills lifting up from the Marina stretching east and west between the Presidio and Van Ness Avenue. This is the stuff of which dreams are made. It's a picture-perfect setting, and one Hollywood chooses to highlight when depicting the world-famous hills of San Francisco. This majestic section of townhouses some of the largest homes in the city, including a wide array of Victorians, Edwardians, Mission Revival and homes in the style of French Chateaus. An affluent neighborhood, Pacific Heights is home to the consulates of Germany, Greece, Italy, Portugal, and Russia. Several elite private schools in the area were once former baronial mansions. Among these are Town School For Boys, Convent of the Sacred Heart, Stuart Hall High School, San Francisco High School, and Drew School. Folks fortunate enough to live in Pacific Heights benefit from its gorgeous parks, playgrounds, and miles of hiking, running and biking in the adjacent Presidio Park. For shopping, look no further than Fillmore Street, running north and south through this exciting part of town. Many world-class boutiques and fantastic restaurants are found along Fillmore, as well as exceptional patisseries, flower shops, and designer retail clothing.